Pre-hardening volume-adjusting. Controlled gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement before hardening occurs.
- Ready to use, pre mixed, requires only the addition of water
- Can be pumped, trowelled, rammed or flowed to areas where normal grouting methods do not suffice.
- Can be mixed for stiff, plastic, flowable or fluid application
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Lower water/cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage, increases durability and reduces permeability
Synergy Konstrukt Grout GP is a general purpose non shrink (Class A) cementitious grout ideal for most void filling grouting jobs.
- All general purpose grouting
- Precast and pre stressed panels
- Grouting in column bases
- Filling core holes, rod holes and defects in concrete
- Filling for hollow block walls
- Caulking of joints and pipes