|Type||MVRK Right Cutting Offset Aviation Snip with Holster|
- Offset straight and right cut ideal for use in tight spaces and when making long cuts.
- Compound leverage makes cutting easy.
- Cut up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold rolled steel.
- Cut up to 22 gauge (0.7mm) stainless steel.
- Premium quality drop forged chrome molybdenum steel alloy blades.
- Induction hardened for superior performance and long blade life.
- Single handed easy open squeeze and release thumb latch.
- Micro serrated blades prevent material slipping during cutting.
- Durable soft grip chemical resistant handles.
- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy duty materials including: sheet metal, metal studs, ductwork, metal & PVC drywall angles and trims, flashing, spouting, damp course, leather, industrial fabrics and more.
- BONUS impact resistant safety holster with integrated blade guard and belt clip.