Roof Stars are a self-drilling universal point screw with a EPDM sealing washer for fastening metal roof sheet to thin metal battens, steel purlins, and timber battens, making this screw ideal for steel roof construction. Universal self drilling point enables the tip to drill through light gauge mild steel and timber alike. The flanged hex head lends to high pull-out strength and a class 4 galvanised coating results in strong corrosion resistance.
Top grip thread ensures a secure hold on sheeting and prevents dimpling. ICCONS Roof Stars also come with upper shank protection that creates a clearance hole that protects the EPDM washer, and helps protect the galvanised coating on the upper thread. ICCONS Class 4 galvanised coating leaves little swarf for a quicker clean-up and high corrosion resistance.
• 11 TPI for fast and easy installation
• Upper shank protection creates clearance hole that protects the EPDM washer, and helps protect the coating on the upper thread
• Universal point for fastening into steel or timber
• EPDM sealing washer
• Available in Class 4 galvanised finish perfect for external applications
• High pull-out loads
• No pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
• 60% Australian made
• Ideal for fastening metal roof sheets to metal battens, steel purlins, or timber battens
• Perfect for steel roofing construction